piektdiena, 2013. gada 11. oktobris

5 days later

This week tested my in many ways and delivered some unexpected results.
->1>The basketball team "Fēnikss" [Phoenix] will participate in three tournaments this season
->2> I will get some good practice in lecturing at the local university
->3> My career consultant surprised me with a nice e-mail, a small useful suggestion for my CV and a suggestion for a mentor for the life I want to lead
->4> I found a place in Riga that can allow me to return to the nice memories of drinking awesome Dutch beer (it's not Heineken)
->5> I helped the most awesome News anchors Raivis and Madara with two special editions of their most famous News editions
->6> I helped Liva to get over the hump
->7> I had THE BEST half hour with my goddaughter
->8> I had great conversations and a fun time with my (old and new) friends

How much can really change in 5 days?
It just appears to be the feeling that I want to keep. And as long as that works for me... Why not to keep on going?

Nav komentāru: